Imagine Citizens Network (ICN) is looking for independent board members to join our organization. The board of directors provides leadership and strategic oversight to ensure the organization is working to its full potential.
ICN’s mission is to enable and mobilize citizens’ ability to influence and become valued partners in improving health care experiences and health outcomes for Albertans. We are an independent, non-profit organization that seeks to bring diverse voices to inform what people need and care about when it comes to health and healthcare in Alberta. Our agenda is driven by Albertans, and our strategic priorities include:
- Capacity building in individuals and communities
- Engaging Albertans in outcomes that matter most
- Advance mutual goals through strategic partnerships
- Sustainable foundations
We are looking to add individuals with valuable experience and diversity to the board. Of particular interest are people who have experience and/or knowledge of the following areas:
- Experience navigating the health care system as a patient/family member or a health care policy maker
- Fundraising, revenue development and financial experience
- Communications and government relations in the health sector
- Rural or remote health care needs and perspectives
We are actively recruiting recruit members who can represent the diversity of the community we live in.
Term & Commitment
Board members join ICN for a three-year term. This is a remote position, with some in-person events throughout the year.
In addition to attending monthly board meetings, our board members support the organization by providing leadership on one of our board committees (Finance, Governance, Government and Strategic Alliances, or Revenue Development).
Please send a letter of interest and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 22, 2022.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.