Member Relations Coordinator
Part-time Volunteer Position: 5-10 hrs/week
Are you a people person?
Do you have experience building relationships with a diverse group of people?
Do you value citizen engagement, patient-partnered health care and enjoy working with teammates who are compassionate, caring and smart?
Are you goal-oriented and focused on growth – of your community, its partnerships and yourself?
Then IMAGINE joining us! https://imaginecitizens.ca
IMAGINE Citizens Collaborating for Health:
IMAGINE Citizens was launched in 2015 as a result of a forum that focused on creating a health care system that puts people first. The IMAGINE Citizens community continues to grow daily and is built of Albertans from all walks of life from all parts of the province.
Come and be a part of our team as we work towards achieving a health care system is intentionally designed in partnership between citizens and other stakeholders to achieve the best possible experiences and outcomes for all Albertans.
Please join us in our growth and projected expansion over the next few years!
- Guide the establishment and growth of our province-wide member database
- Work closely with our information systems team to define key elements to collect and track in our community member database to enhance strategic and operational capabilities
- Reach out to our 1000 and increasing members to define the nature of their interests in IMAGINE Citizens and help collect information to facilitate and promote member engagement
- Design, implement and track communications for our diverse group of members
- Assist with the recruitment and on-boarding of new members
- Generate regular activity reports reflecting member engagement and satisfaction
- Periodically seek member feedback and satisfaction with Operations Committee
You will bring:
- Experience working in the non-profit, voluntary sector
- Proven ability to establish and nurture meaningful relationships with members.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skill, and proven track record achieving results with community engagement and leadership
- Strong written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Capacity to work well and build rapport with others
- Experience working in divers and widely distributed network, primarily through virtual means
This is a volunteer position. However, all reasonable travel, accommodation and meal expenses will be reimbursed when necessary.
Interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s continue the conversation!