Grants & Revenue Generation Task Team
As a volunteer driven initiative, IMAGINE must seek and secure revenue from different sources to help fund our ongoing work. The grants and revenue generation task team will work together to:
- Identify potential sources of grant funding and other revenue for IMAGINE.
- Develop proposals to apply for funds.
- Help develop strategy for revenue development.
- Assist with reporting back to funders.
Experience and/or Eligibility:
- A knowledge of grant application processes and revenue generation strategies would be helpful.
- Experience writing (proposals, reports) for potential funders would be an asset.
- You should have a basic understanding of the Alberta healthcare system.
- You must participate in an orientation to Imagine.
- You need to commit to being available for 4 to 6 hours per month, and we appreciate a commitment of one year.
1 – 2
You may live anywhere in Alberta; teleconferences will be available for communication.
IMAGINE: Citizens Collaborating for Health
IMAGINE is a citizen-led initiative. We focus on engaging Albertans (including patients, families and healthcare professionals) to work together to design an integrated, person-centered system that achieves the best possible experiences and outcomes for patients.
Reimbursement of expenses related to travel, parking, meals, etc. will be considered with pre-approval.
Open until filled. Ongoing.
Contact & RSVP:
If you are interested in this opportunity and have not signed up to volunteer with IMAGINE, visit our IMAGINE Volunteers page and indicate your interest in this opportunity on the sign-up form.
If you’re already signed up as a volunteer, please contact us.