Communications Working Group
As a volunteer driven initiative, many of IMAGINE’s primary functions are provided by volunteers. Communication is a very important part of our work as we are seeking to grow our membership and share key messages about our work and its impact throughout Alberta and beyond.
The Communications Working Group supports the activities of other committees, working groups and task teams in accomplishing the aims of IMAGINE through brand management, media relations support, and communications tools such as: Newsletters, Social media, Op-Eds, Polls, Support for special events, Website, and other materials that share learnings and key messages with Albertans.
Experience and/or Eligibility:
- A knowledge of communications strategies and tools would be helpful.
- Experience with social media, writing for newsletters, or any of the communications tools listed above is an asset.
- You should have a basic understanding of the Alberta healthcare system.
- You must participate in an orientation to Imagine.
- You need to commit to being available for 4 to 6 hours per month, and we appreciate a commitment of one year.
You may live anywhere in Alberta; teleconferences will be available for communication.
IMAGINE: Citizens Collaborating for Health
IMAGINE is a citizen-led initiative. We focus on engaging Albertans (including patients, families and healthcare professionals) to work together to design an integrated, person-centered system that achieves the best possible experiences and outcomes for patients.
Reimbursement of expenses related to travel, parking, meals, etc. will be considered with pre-approval.
Contact & RSVP:
If you are interested in this opportunity and have not signed up to volunteer with IMAGINE, visit our IMAGINE Volunteers page and indicate your interest in this opportunity on the sign-up form.
If you’re already signed up as a volunteer, please contact us.