IMAGINE is always planning our next event, SIGN UP and we will share details as they are confirmed.
Community Dialogue Sessions
IMAGINE is travelling throughout the province listening to citizens and learning more about the health care landscape in their community. Our purpose is to have a meaningful dialogue on how to achieve a better health care system and understand what a health system that is truly centred on the patient means to each one of us. It is also important for us to learn more about the wonderful things already happening across the province to change our system.
- Stettler – Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Okotoks – Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Wainwright – Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Peace River – Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Pincher Creek – Tuesday, April 5, 2016
- Brocket – Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- Cremona – Thursday, May 11, 2017
Thank you to all of the participants who shared their insights!!
If you are interested in an upcoming meeting or would like to host one in your community, please connect with us via our contact us page.