IMAGINE is looking for individuals interested in being citizen leaders for the Volunteer Engagement Working Group.
Volunteers Required – 6 to 8
IMAGINE Citizens Collaborating for Health
We are seeking six to eight people to help us reach out to potential volunteers. We need volunteers in:
- Communication: 2 to 3 volunteers to coordinate information-sharing within the IMAGINE Community
- Consultation: 2 to 3 volunteers to lead and coordinate the engagement of IMAGINE Community members in projects where feedback or consultation is required
- Participation: 2 to 3 volunteers to match people with opportunities for involvement in core volunteering and leadership activities, and provide them with ongoing support
- You need to be comfortable with emailing or phoning people whom you haven’t met.
- You need to enjoy interacting with people, and being a go-to person for volunteers and others who are looking for information or support.
- You should have a basic understanding of the Alberta health-care system.
- You need to be available for 4 to 6 hours per month. We would also appreciate a commitment of one year.
- You must take an orientation to IMAGINE.
You may live anywhere in Alberta; teleconferences will be available for communication.
Expenses for travel, parking and meals may be reimbursed. Pre-approval is required.
IMAGINE is a citizen-led initiative. We focus on engaging Albertans (including patients, families and healthcare professionals) to work together to design an integrated, person-centered system that achieves the best possible experiences and outcomes for patients.
Contact & RSVP
If you are interested in this opportunity and have not previously signed up to volunteer with IMAGINE, you can sign up from our IMAGINE Volunteers page and mention this opportunity on the sign-up form.
If you are already signed up as a volunteer, please contact us and let us know you are interested in this opportunity.
If you have additional questions, please contact: